Individual, Personalized, one-on-one treatment every session
UpSlope Physical Therapy & Performance provides individual, personalized, one-on-one treatment every session. To start out, there is a comprehensive neuromusculoskeletal evaluation conducted in order to determine the cause of your symptoms. This will also provide the necessary information needed for your therapist to determine the cause of your symptoms. This will also provide the necessary information needed to create you plan of treatment WITH you.
- Dry Needling/Electro Dry Needling (DN/EDN)
- Corrective and Therapeutic Strengthening Exercise
- Function Movement Screening
- Spine and Extremity Manipulation/Mobilization
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Dry Cupping
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Flexibility and Mobility Exercise
- Biomechanics and Anatomical Sport Specific Movement Analysis
- All soft tissue and muscular injury including tears and strains
- Sports Injuries: Endurance Athletes, Mixed Martial Arts, Baseball, Golf, Football
- Neck Pain and Headaches: Whiplash, herniated disc, headaches/migraines
- Mid and Low Back Pain: Rib Dysfunction, herniated disc, stenosis, spondylosis/spondylolisthesis, scoliosis
- Sacroiliac Joint: (SI-Joint dysfunction, piriformis syndrome)
- Hip Pain: Osteoarthritis, patellar tendinitis, patella femoral syndrome, ACL/PCL/MCL/LCLsprains and tears, meniscus tears, IT band dysfunction
- Arthritis: Degenerative osteoarthritis, cartilage degeneration
- Elbow Pain: Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s elbow (lateral/medial epicondylitis), instability
- Ankle & Foot Pain: Plantar Fasciitis, ankle sprains (acute and chronic)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- TMD: Temporomandicular Joint Dysfunction
Here’s Just A Few Of The Things Our Physical Therapy Team Can Do For You:
Basically, we can help you get back to living life free from weight lifting pain.
If you want to know what it costs – and what availability we have, then please just click the button below and complete the short form:
What Other People Just Like You Are Saying About UpSlope Physical Therapy & Performance In UpSlope...
50+ 5-Star Reviews!
Can’t recommend Dr. Brady enough! I had severe neck/shoulder pain that began to radiate up causing severe headaches. He performed dry needling with electrical stimulation along with daily exercises and I’ve found so much relief!
- K H
Dr Brady help me with my SIJ pain and rib pain from an old car accident. By performing dry needling and manipulation he has helped with the pain and it hasn’t returned. I highly recommend Upslope Physical Therapy and Dr Brady Hoffmann.
I have absolutely loved how I feel after going to get checked out. After long and hard weekends of dance, I always look forward to my appointment the next week because I just feel so much better! Very very pleased with Upslope PT