Return to Sport
We understand the specific and unique demands that baseball players and overhead athletes place on their bodies.Whether you are returning from an injury or looking to maximize your performance on the field, UpSlope Physical Therapy & Performance will help you reach the next level
Dr. Brady played baseball at the collegiate level. He was a member of the Clarke University Baseball Team, which was often ranked as one of the top NAIA teams in the country. While playing for Clarke, Brady completed his bachelors of science in Athletic Training. After his playing days were over, he served as one of the Strength and Conditioning coaches for the baseball team and worked as an athletic trainer at both the high school and collegiate levels. Brady also completed his doctoral research on arm care and recovery after pitching. With his education in AT and PT, and his history as a ball player himself, Brady worked to develop programs that emphasized arm care and transitioned players from pre to post season
Return To Baseball
- We perform a baseball specific evaluation of injuries to find the root cause of your issues and determine if you need to shut it down, rehab, or seek attend from doctors who understand the demands of the sport.
- We want to prevent a sore shoulder or elbow from turning into a bigger proble
- We provide postoperative rehabilitation following surgeries like Tommy John, shoulder surgery, and mor
- Our goal is to get you back on the field as soon as possible with specific rehab and individualized return to throwing program
Return To Athletes
- Softball, Volleyball, and Tennis players all utilize similar mechanic and repetitive motions that are utilized by baseball players and can result in similar injuries.
- The evaluation and techniques carries over to many other athletes. At UpSlope, we provide specific testing and treatment that are specific to the demands of your sport.
Return To Arm Care
- Inseason programs to help recover between outings, prevent injury, and maintain performance throughout the season.
- Offseason programs to build strength, dynamic stability, mobility, and velocity
- Combination of manual therapy, soft tissue techniques, manual resistance, dynamic stabilization drills, and recovery techniques
Return To Sport
The Return to Sports program is for anyone, whether recreationally all the way to professionally, who wants to return to their desired sport bigger, faster, and stronger than they were prior to the injury. Most importantly, this program has specific components in place that will help to ensure that the likelihood of this injury reoccurring again in the future is as low as physiologically possible.
Returning to MMA/BJJ
Returning to MMA, BJJ or Wrestling Program is for athletes who need to get back onto the mat. This program goes through fundamental movement patterns needed for this sport. This has specific components to keep injury reoccurring again as low as possible.
What Makes UpSlope Physical Therapy & Performance Different
One on One For A Full Hour With Your Doctor, Every Visit
24 Hour Response Time
You're More Than A Diagnosis or Injury
You'll Never Get a Bill From Us Months Later After Your Visit
Many physical therapy clinics will send out a bill months after your rehabilitation is complete. With UpSlope Physical Therapy & Performance you will never be surprised by a bill you were not anticipating.
We Understand the Demands of Your Life and/or Sport
We walk the talk! As physical therapists, ones who exercise and participate in a large variety of activities/sports ourselves we understand what it takes. While many physicians and physical therapists will simply tell you to stop your desired activity we understand that avoiding the things that you enjoy most because of an injury is no way to live. Because of our background, many times we are able to find ways and make modifications to allow you to continue to participate in your desired activity without having to take time off while we help you rehabilitate from your injury.