Physical Therapy Programs
Return To Baseball
- We perform a baseball specific evaluation of injuries to find the root cause of your issues and determine if you need to shut it down, rehab, or seek attention from doctors who understand the demands of the sport.
- We want to prevent a sore shoulder or elbow from turning into a bigger problem.
- We provide postoperative rehabilitation following surgeries like Tommy John, shoulder surgery, and more.
- Our goal is to get you back on the field as soon as possible with a specific rehab and individualized return to throwing program.
Return To Lifting
- Our return to lifting program begins with a personalized evaluation of your injuries, focusing on identifying the root cause of your issues, modifying your current program, and assessing your form.
- Our program offers individualized rehabilitation to optimize your recovery and prepare you for a successful return to lifting. We tailor exercises, modalities, and protocols to your specific needs, helping you regain strength, mobility, and confidence.
- Weather your thing is crossfit, power lifting, body building, or just enjoy hitting the gym, this program is for you!
Return To Sport
- The Return to Sports program is for anyone, recreationally all the way to professionally, who wants to return to their desired sport bigger, faster, and stronger than they were prior to the injury. Most importantly, this program has specific components in place that will help to ensure that the likelihood of this injury reoccurring again in the future is as low as physiologically possible.
Return to Golf
- Our Return to Golf Program is for athletes who need to get back onto the links. This program goes through fundamental movement patterns needed for this sport. This has specific components to keep injury recurrence as low as possible.
- We will increase mobility, improve swing efficiency and gain distance in order to take your golf game to the next level.
Return to Running
- This Return to Running Program has been designed specifically by our running specialists here at UpSlope Physical Therapy & Performance. Our running specialists have worked with runners who want to be able to run their first 5K, all the way to runners competing at higher levels.
What Makes UpSlope Physical Therapy & Performance Different
One on One For A Full Hour With Your Doctor, Every Visit
24 Hour Response Time
You're More Than A Diagnosis or Injury
You'll Never Get a Bill From Us Months Later After Your Visit
Many physical therapy clinics will send out a bill months after your rehabilitation is complete. With UpSlope Physical Therapy & Performance you will never be surprised by a bill you were not anticipating.
We Understand the Demands of Your Life and/or Sport
We walk the talk! As physical therapists, ones who exercise and participate in a large variety of activities/sports ourselves we understand what it takes. While many physicians and physical therapists will simply tell you to stop your desired activity we understand that avoiding the things that you enjoy most because of an injury is no way to live. Because of our background, many times we are able to find ways and make modifications to allow you to continue to participate in your desired activity without having to take time off while we help you rehabilitate from your injury.